Purpose: Served as Sturtevant's 20th century general headquarters. Architectually, the Georgian Revival Style with a central projecting pavilion and granite base is quite attractive. The decorative cornice was replaced with a cement cap sometime in the 1950s, likely due to crumbling. The west wing was added in 1941, maintaining the stylistic characteristics of the older section.
In 1949, the building became a footnote in criminal history when members of the gang that pulled off the infamous Brinks robbery, as a prelude, robbed the Sturtevant payroll at gunpoint in the basement.
Currently: Effies Homemade and other local tenants occupy it.